Bent by ippsketch
Art Blocks Collection: Curated Heritage Art Blocks Collection: Curated series 5 Project Description: Lines are bent and shaded. There are no wrong turns. [Interaction in live view: press 1-7 or left/right arrow keys to see the stages of sketch construction: 1-grid, 2-divide, 3-tile, 4-bend, 5-shade, 6-color, 7-texture].
Where to Buy
Bent by ippsketch
View more on OpenSea
Bent by ippsketch - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – Bent by ippsketch
What Does Bent by ippsketch NFT Collection Mean and What Opportunities Does It Give?
Bent by ippsketch NFT Collection is known as a non-fungible token. This project has resulted in rapid growth and development. It uses OpenSea.com – one of the leading web marketplaces for selling NFT. The Bent by ippsketch project makes non-fungible token coins available for customers.
How Is Bent by ippsketch NFT Bought?
To purchase Bent by ippsketch or another NFT collection from OpenSea, one needs to:
- Go to the OpenSea marketplace and hit the download button.
- Register at the market and make a personal account.
- Create a good password for this account.
- Read the terms and conditions to agree with them.
- Choose the needed button to click to make the hidden words accessible.
- Make the import of a wallet to OpenSea and log in there.
- Click ‘Buy’ to complete the bank transfer.
- Define the sum of money you would like to purchase (in USD).
- Enter the number of your credit card and confirm the payment operation.
Where Can Bent by ippsketch Be Purchased?
You will not have a chance to buy Bent by ippsketch NFT collection on this platform. Still, you can easily get it by clicking ‘View more on OpenSea’ and visiting the page with NFT collections on the OpenSea platform.
Where to Find the Bent by ippsketch Price and Statistic Data?
Our Website gives you access to the Bent by ippsketch price, and it is convenient to find various NFT collections by categories and the cryptocurrencies to pay for them. This data will also reflect the volume, percent, and number of these non-fungible token collection holders.