Once a utopia, Sergs went on vacation to Gooch Island and SergDickButts were born. The SergDickButts - is a collection of 555 NTFs, created on the basis of the image of CryptoSerg and CryptoDickButts. The first 222 SBDs matching with their CryptoSergs and CDBs. The rest were randomly generated from 100 attributes. The entire collection is made for culture.
Where to Buy
View more on OpenSea
SergDickButts - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – SergDickButts
What Does SergDickButts NFT Collection Mean and What Opportunities Does It Give?
SergDickButts NFT Collection is known as a non-fungible token. This project has resulted in rapid growth and development. It uses OpenSea.com – one of the leading web marketplaces for selling NFT. The SergDickButts project makes non-fungible token coins available for customers.
How Is SergDickButts NFT Bought?
To purchase SergDickButts or another NFT collection from OpenSea, one needs to:
- Go to the OpenSea marketplace and hit the download button.
- Register at the market and make a personal account.
- Create a good password for this account.
- Read the terms and conditions to agree with them.
- Choose the needed button to click to make the hidden words accessible.
- Make the import of a wallet to OpenSea and log in there.
- Click ‘Buy’ to complete the bank transfer.
- Define the sum of money you would like to purchase (in USD).
- Enter the number of your credit card and confirm the payment operation.
Where Can SergDickButts Be Purchased?
You will not have a chance to buy SergDickButts NFT collection on this platform. Still, you can easily get it by clicking ‘View more on OpenSea’ and visiting the page with NFT collections on the OpenSea platform.
Where to Find the SergDickButts Price and Statistic Data?
Our Website gives you access to the SergDickButts price, and it is convenient to find various NFT collections by categories and the cryptocurrencies to pay for them. This data will also reflect the volume, percent, and number of these non-fungible token collection holders.