Welcome to an alternate reality, where evolution took a different route and weird apes roam the earth. Some appear normal. Some look weird. And some are just damn cool! Every CyberKong is unique and owns randomized items with different rarities. A few are super rare and even animated! **Maybe some of them look familiar!** [More CyberKongz Collections!](https://opensea.io/category/cyberkongz-nfts) [Website](https://cyberkongz.com) | [Discord](https://discord.gg/cyberkongz)
Where to Buy
View more on OpenSea
CyberKongz - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – CyberKongz
What Does CyberKongz NFT Collection Mean and What Opportunities Does It Give?
CyberKongz NFT Collection is known as a non-fungible token. This project has resulted in rapid growth and development. It uses OpenSea.com – one of the leading web marketplaces for selling NFT. The CyberKongz project makes non-fungible token coins available for customers.
How Is CyberKongz NFT Bought?
To purchase CyberKongz or another NFT collection from OpenSea, one needs to:
- Go to the OpenSea marketplace and hit the download button.
- Register at the market and make a personal account.
- Create a good password for this account.
- Read the terms and conditions to agree with them.
- Choose the needed button to click to make the hidden words accessible.
- Make the import of a wallet to OpenSea and log in there.
- Click ‘Buy’ to complete the bank transfer.
- Define the sum of money you would like to purchase (in USD).
- Enter the number of your credit card and confirm the payment operation.
Where Can CyberKongz Be Purchased?
You will not have a chance to buy CyberKongz NFT collection on this platform. Still, you can easily get it by clicking ‘View more on OpenSea’ and visiting the page with NFT collections on the OpenSea platform.
Where to Find the CyberKongz Price and Statistic Data?
Our Website gives you access to the CyberKongz price, and it is convenient to find various NFT collections by categories and the cryptocurrencies to pay for them. This data will also reflect the volume, percent, and number of these non-fungible token collection holders.