Desperate ApeWives (DAW) is a web3 brand promoting the evolution of humans, artists and brands, empowering them the emerge in the metaverse and beyond. As one of the first collections of female characters DAW is here to challenge the status quo of representation and beauty standards in web3. We originally dropped 10K unapologetic female ape characters in October 2021.
Where to Buy
View more on OpenSea
Desperate ApeWives - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – Desperate ApeWives
What Does Desperate ApeWives NFT Collection Mean and What Opportunities Does It Give?
Desperate ApeWives NFT Collection is known as a non-fungible token. This project has resulted in rapid growth and development. It uses OpenSea.com – one of the leading web marketplaces for selling NFT. The Desperate ApeWives project makes non-fungible token coins available for customers.
How Is Desperate ApeWives NFT Bought?
To purchase Desperate ApeWives or another NFT collection from OpenSea, one needs to:
- Go to the OpenSea marketplace and hit the download button.
- Register at the market and make a personal account.
- Create a good password for this account.
- Read the terms and conditions to agree with them.
- Choose the needed button to click to make the hidden words accessible.
- Make the import of a wallet to OpenSea and log in there.
- Click ‘Buy’ to complete the bank transfer.
- Define the sum of money you would like to purchase (in USD).
- Enter the number of your credit card and confirm the payment operation.
Where Can Desperate ApeWives Be Purchased?
You will not have a chance to buy Desperate ApeWives NFT collection on this platform. Still, you can easily get it by clicking ‘View more on OpenSea’ and visiting the page with NFT collections on the OpenSea platform.
Where to Find the Desperate ApeWives Price and Statistic Data?
Our Website gives you access to the Desperate ApeWives price, and it is convenient to find various NFT collections by categories and the cryptocurrencies to pay for them. This data will also reflect the volume, percent, and number of these non-fungible token collection holders.