The Sandbox is a community-driven platform where creators can monetize voxel assets and gaming experiences on the blockchain. The Sandbox metaverse comprises a map made up of 166,464 LANDS. LAND owners can host contests and events, stake SAND to earn and customize assets, monetize assets and experiences, vote in the metaverse governance, play games that you or others create, and more! Trade the collection and keep your eyes peeled for future drops.
Where to Buy
View more on OpenSea
The Sandbox - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – The Sandbox
What Does The Sandbox NFT Collection Mean and What Opportunities Does It Give?
The Sandbox NFT Collection is known as a non-fungible token. This project has resulted in rapid growth and development. It uses OpenSea.com – one of the leading web marketplaces for selling NFT. The The Sandbox project makes non-fungible token coins available for customers.
How Is The Sandbox NFT Bought?
To purchase The Sandbox or another NFT collection from OpenSea, one needs to:
- Go to the OpenSea marketplace and hit the download button.
- Register at the market and make a personal account.
- Create a good password for this account.
- Read the terms and conditions to agree with them.
- Choose the needed button to click to make the hidden words accessible.
- Make the import of a wallet to OpenSea and log in there.
- Click ‘Buy’ to complete the bank transfer.
- Define the sum of money you would like to purchase (in USD).
- Enter the number of your credit card and confirm the payment operation.
Where Can The Sandbox Be Purchased?
You will not have a chance to buy The Sandbox NFT collection on this platform. Still, you can easily get it by clicking ‘View more on OpenSea’ and visiting the page with NFT collections on the OpenSea platform.
Where to Find the The Sandbox Price and Statistic Data?
Our Website gives you access to the The Sandbox price, and it is convenient to find various NFT collections by categories and the cryptocurrencies to pay for them. This data will also reflect the volume, percent, and number of these non-fungible token collection holders.