Bear Game NFT
Fishermen and bears compete in the meta-prairies for the enticing prize of $TROUT. Play to earn game that provides utility to NFT holders through the Ethereum chain. 1 $TROUT = 1 $TROUT. $TROUT has no other functionality other than within the TROUT Game ecosystem, and it cannot be purchased from The Bear Game Developers. The holder count on Opensea is not accurate as many NFTs are staked for gameplay.
Where to Buy
Bear Game NFT
View more on OpenSea
Bear Game NFT - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – Bear Game NFT
What Does Bear Game NFT NFT Collection Mean and What Opportunities Does It Give?
Bear Game NFT NFT Collection is known as a non-fungible token. This project has resulted in rapid growth and development. It uses OpenSea.com – one of the leading web marketplaces for selling NFT. The Bear Game NFT project makes non-fungible token coins available for customers.
How Is Bear Game NFT NFT Bought?
To purchase Bear Game NFT or another NFT collection from OpenSea, one needs to:
- Go to the OpenSea marketplace and hit the download button.
- Register at the market and make a personal account.
- Create a good password for this account.
- Read the terms and conditions to agree with them.
- Choose the needed button to click to make the hidden words accessible.
- Make the import of a wallet to OpenSea and log in there.
- Click ‘Buy’ to complete the bank transfer.
- Define the sum of money you would like to purchase (in USD).
- Enter the number of your credit card and confirm the payment operation.
Where Can Bear Game NFT Be Purchased?
You will not have a chance to buy Bear Game NFT NFT collection on this platform. Still, you can easily get it by clicking ‘View more on OpenSea’ and visiting the page with NFT collections on the OpenSea platform.
Where to Find the Bear Game NFT Price and Statistic Data?
Our Website gives you access to the Bear Game NFT price, and it is convenient to find various NFT collections by categories and the cryptocurrencies to pay for them. This data will also reflect the volume, percent, and number of these non-fungible token collection holders.