The MekaVerse is a collection of 8,888 generative Mekas inspired by the Japanese Anime universe. View the collection at https://themekaverse.com/gallery. In the distant future, drivers fight in a world divided into 4 Factions. Originals Meka, Mirage, F9, and Gadians are the Titans who rule this planet. Which Faction are you going to join? World map: https://worldmap.themekaverse.com/ Visit https://themekaverse.com/ for more details.
Where to Buy
View more on OpenSea
MekaVerse - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – MekaVerse
What Does MekaVerse NFT Collection Mean and What Opportunities Does It Give?
MekaVerse NFT Collection is known as a non-fungible token. This project has resulted in rapid growth and development. It uses OpenSea.com – one of the leading web marketplaces for selling NFT. The MekaVerse project makes non-fungible token coins available for customers.
How Is MekaVerse NFT Bought?
To purchase MekaVerse or another NFT collection from OpenSea, one needs to:
- Go to the OpenSea marketplace and hit the download button.
- Register at the market and make a personal account.
- Create a good password for this account.
- Read the terms and conditions to agree with them.
- Choose the needed button to click to make the hidden words accessible.
- Make the import of a wallet to OpenSea and log in there.
- Click ‘Buy’ to complete the bank transfer.
- Define the sum of money you would like to purchase (in USD).
- Enter the number of your credit card and confirm the payment operation.
Where Can MekaVerse Be Purchased?
You will not have a chance to buy MekaVerse NFT collection on this platform. Still, you can easily get it by clicking ‘View more on OpenSea’ and visiting the page with NFT collections on the OpenSea platform.
Where to Find the MekaVerse Price and Statistic Data?
Our Website gives you access to the MekaVerse price, and it is convenient to find various NFT collections by categories and the cryptocurrencies to pay for them. This data will also reflect the volume, percent, and number of these non-fungible token collection holders.