(The collection formerly known as Cryptovoxels). A virtual world on the Ethereum blockchain. Build, develop, and sell property on the blocks and streets of Voxels. Users own the land and assets, with ownership and trading history recorded permanently on the blockchain. Trade land NFTs right here on OpenSea, and keep track of the Voxels team on Twitter for news on the latest drops and developments.
Where to Buy
View more on OpenSea
Cryptovoxels - Price & Other Info
Floor PriceLowest Ask Price
Total SupplyNumber of tokens
OwnresNumber of owners
FAQ – Cryptovoxels
What Does Cryptovoxels NFT Collection Mean and What Opportunities Does It Give?
Cryptovoxels NFT Collection is known as a non-fungible token. This project has resulted in rapid growth and development. It uses OpenSea.com – one of the leading web marketplaces for selling NFT. The Cryptovoxels project makes non-fungible token coins available for customers.
How Is Cryptovoxels NFT Bought?
To purchase Cryptovoxels or another NFT collection from OpenSea, one needs to:
- Go to the OpenSea marketplace and hit the download button.
- Register at the market and make a personal account.
- Create a good password for this account.
- Read the terms and conditions to agree with them.
- Choose the needed button to click to make the hidden words accessible.
- Make the import of a wallet to OpenSea and log in there.
- Click ‘Buy’ to complete the bank transfer.
- Define the sum of money you would like to purchase (in USD).
- Enter the number of your credit card and confirm the payment operation.
Where Can Cryptovoxels Be Purchased?
You will not have a chance to buy Cryptovoxels NFT collection on this platform. Still, you can easily get it by clicking ‘View more on OpenSea’ and visiting the page with NFT collections on the OpenSea platform.
Where to Find the Cryptovoxels Price and Statistic Data?
Our Website gives you access to the Cryptovoxels price, and it is convenient to find various NFT collections by categories and the cryptocurrencies to pay for them. This data will also reflect the volume, percent, and number of these non-fungible token collection holders.