- What kind of data you will need to provide to use our site
- How we store, gather, use, show, and keep your data safe
- ‘Content’ stands for images, audio files, photos, videos, location data, or other types of information
- ‘Consent’ means that the User gives their official approval for their information to be processed
- ‘Cookies’ are electronic messages containing IDs of browsers or online servers and sent to the hard drive of a User. In such a way, a data controller can identify the User’s device and becomes able to see it when online.
- The website’s name’NewNFTCollections.com,’ ‘we,’ and ‘us’ stand for owners and executing managers of the website.
- ‘Personal data’ means any info concerning the User who is registered or defined either directly or indirectly (being a data subject)
- ‘Services’ standing for all kinds of Services that NewNFTCollections.com offers at this website
- ‘User’, ‘your’, or ‘you’ means the customer who is at the same time the User, or Receiver of the Services – a person who uses the available Services with intentions to share, host, send, download, or publish data or have access to the images and is related to other Users of the Services.
- ‘Website’ stands for the online site NewNFTCollections.com with the web address https://NewNFTCollections.com/.
What kind of data do we ask from users?
The website NewNFTCollections.com may require data that is likely to be helpful in the future. This includes the information for making transactions and simplifying the use of the website.
We may also use a few tracking instruments (like Google Analytics) to check the website’s productivity. Using these tools helps us know more about the User’s performance and identify how convenient it is to use the site.
The data gathered with the help of such services include:
- Contact information: it covers the details about your email address, phone number, or other ways to get in touch
- We collect personal information to give the users access to all the features of the Services and inform you about the essential aspects of using them
- Preferences: we gather info about your likes and preferences to make the Services as convenient as possible and store this data to improve our Services and the work with our platform
- Searches and other online activities: we track the word combinations you use for searching and the results you chose; this lets us make the user experience better and offer you more relevant content and Services
- Browsing info: this includes the time you have been using the Services, the exact features you used, etc. We gather this data to study the behavior of Users and let them receive better Services
- User communications: this is about the communication between the customer service of NewNFTCollections.com and the Users about the provided Services. This data is collected to perfect the quality of the support feature and give better assistance to Users
- Location info: we may keep the info about your geographical location if your PC or mobile device settings allow sending this type of data to websites. We may also use this location data to improve the use of the Services and offer the most relevant ads and content based on your preferences
How do we collect data from Users?
The data is gathered through the web pages you visit on the website, actions you take on the web, and the specific Services you use. The collection of data works like other websites: we store the data automatically through e-applications, and you can check it on our website. For example, we might register your name given by the Internet provider you are using to get our Services.
In what way do we gather users’ data?
- Like most websites, we collect Users’ data to know where to improve our Services, craft content according to your needs, and User experiences with our website. We value your privacy and security, so we don’t make your data accessible to third parties without a demand.
- The website NewNFTCollections.com guarantees that all User data will be used for the period of time mentioned in the law and related regulating acts. We keep the data maximum for three years, and if the information isn’t needed, even for a shorter period. After the storage time is over, we grant the deletion of all the data you provided to us.
- The information we collect that isn’t linked to your identity might be used differently. For example, NewNFTCollections.com may use longer the data about your use of our Website and the same kind of data from other Users to improve the Services we offer. Often it is used to see which web pages are most visited and which features are in the most significant demand among Users. However, this data doesn’t include the details about the User, and their identity cannot be recognized through this data. NewNFTCollections.com also has some terms and conditions concerning data use that might be valuable for you to know. For example, the information that can help identify your personality stored by NewNFTCollections.com may be used for other cases: website control, solving the bugs with the website control, and communicating with the User.
- NewNFTCollections.com collects the Cookies to ensure that the Website’s functions work as intended and the team of developers understands users’ preferences. This helps make the Website better based on the statistics about the User activity and interaction with the Website, and create the marketing moves to meet User demands.
- Press the ‘Agree’ button when the needed window appears on the pages
- Don’t delete cookies or change the settings on the website about storing cookies
As the website User, you have the following rights:
- To understand the goal of gathering and analyzing your personal information
- To require the correction or deletion of your private data
- To demand from the website to stop processing your data as a result of any legal issue
- To refuse private data processing in case, it gets processed as a marketing means
As the User of the Services, you are also eligible to require the website to delete your private data from the website. Our team will answer this demand fully and introduce the legal reason when your right cannot be applied in the given situation. It also guarantees to explain how your request can be exercised if any other way is feasible.
- When the private data is no longer necessary, and the processes it was used for are no longer relevant
- The User changes their mind and refuses to let the Website process the private data, and then it becomes illegal to use the User’s data
- The User refuses permission to process their private data, and NewNFTCollections.com does not have any legal reason to use and process it
- When the private data has been used illegally
The User can have information about the limitations of NewNFTCollections.com concerning the User’s data in any of the following cases:
- There appears a doubt about the correctness of a User’s Personal Data. These limitations are applied exclusively during the period necessary to check the correctness of this information
- If the Personal Data is used illegally and the User does not give consent to the deletion of the data and asks the Website to use limitations to replace this data
After NewNFTCollections.com gets such a request from the User, it provides an answer and takes action according to it. The website might also refuse to take action and explain the reasons for this inactivity about the User’s request. The maximum period allowed for the Website to explain these reasons is 30 days from receiving the message. Still, if there is a need, this period can be extended to 2 full months depending on the situation’s complexity and the number of requests. In this case, in 30 days since NewNFTCollections.com gets the request, the Website informs the User about the extension of this term and the cause.
NewNFTCollections.com has the right to refuse to check such requests if they need the website to check this information:
- The completion of legal responsibilities of NewNFTCollections.com;
- The order of the website use and the crime;
- Rights and freedoms for other Users or third persons
- If as a User you spot that there is the illegal processing of Personal Data or a problem with a Data Processor
More About NewNFTCollections.com
NewNFTCollections.com never provides Personal Data about any of its Users to third parties to let them advertise their products or services to these Users
We can send your Personal Data to third parties, which are our partners in these cases:
- If you give consent for the service provider / our partner who values your security to transfer the information
- If there is a so-called ‘good faith belief’ such as stated in the law, for example, a requirement for the summons
- If there is a similar good faith belief concerning the avoiding of potential harm to any of the involved parties
In case that NewNFTCollections.com shares your Personal Data as required for a legal process, it guarantees to inform you about this so that you have a chance to change the case (by addressing the court) if it is not prohibited or if this action doesn’t harm other people. Our service doesn’t reveal information about other users to violate the law or individuals’ rights. The exception is some third parties that provide technical services such as server hosting for our Website; in these cases, our partners have the right to use the Personal Data of Users.
Gathering & Changing Clients Personal Info
We intend to store the Personal Data provided by our clients properly, including all the updates for this information.
The User is encouraged to check, change, or bring significant updates to their Personal Data. The User can demand the deletion of their Personal Data that is incorrect, not complete, illegal, or processed in such a way that the law is broken.
Online Security: How Do We Protect Your Data?
- We use the required ways to keep Users’ Personal Data protected, including physical, technical, and other means to maintain the security of all databases and systems used on the Website. These tools allow us to offer better protection and cohesive shared personal data. About this, we still don’t recommend that you should be thoughtless of security, relying only on the safest protection. If any security issue appears or the law for using PErsonal Data gets violated, we are sure to notify you with the help of e-means such as e-mail messages to prevent attacks. Besides, we may share the notice on the website if there is a threat to security.
- The security of the Users’ Personal Data is the critical priority of our company. Therefore, we test our means of protection and pursue improving it over time.
- In case that any issue with information protection occurs and it can harm a User, we guarantee to notify Users about this immediately.
Can this policy be changed?
- NewNFTCollections.com is the owner of all copyrights of the current Website
- Any information, including video, audio, text, and graphical info that is the property of the site OpenSea.com that you may come across on NewNFTCollections.com with API of the site is a part of the intellectual property of OpenSea.com. More details can be found at https://docs.opensea.io/reference/api-overview.
- The data cannot be used, presented, and reflected if NewNFTCollections.com disagrees. Sending the information collected by Users according to the platform’s terms is considered a violation of the intellectual property and security rules and is punished by law.
- No information contained on the Website can’t be thought to have a license for the trademark if NewNFTCollections.com does not give consent to this in the written form.
How to Get In Contact